LIBERTY EQUIPMENT HIRE
Liberty Equipment Hire was founded in 2015. The director, Richie Heathcote has over 10 years’ experience in traffic control/management and the related hire industry. Liberty Equipment Hire offers hire quality, safe and reliable equipment at competitive prices.
We supply equipment to an array of clients from traffic control companies for road and rail works, to local businesses for advertising purposes. We also support local councils in crowd control and event management, for festivals and events. We have a passion to satisfy our clients. We offer 24 hour friendly and professional support to all our clients.
From the drivers to the director – we will always provide professional and friendly service with our main aim to ensure you are always pleased with what we provide. Our focus is to assist your growth and your success. We will support those who support us.
We will assist via our mailing list and social media campaigns. We will promote those who use Liberty Equipment Hire and offer further savings for those who refer new clients to us!
Building business relationships will ultimately help both parties on the road to success.
Do you have a preferred method of invoicing or need us to assist you with that BIG tender?
We pride ourselves on providing that “little extra” to ensure you are pleased when the job is done! Prefer weekly or monthly invoicing? 1x PO per job?
So when that next BIG tender lands on your desk, give Liberty Equipment Hire a call and together we can ensure you win that next BIG job! In an industry where you need to know the right people and need flexibility – ask today how we can help you succeed!
Our equipment is always neat and tidy as it reflects YOUR business! Our equipment is serviced regularly, and weekly washed to ensure it always portrays our clients in a positive way. Liberty has great relationships with a number of suppliers to ensure we can always provide for our clients all over Victoria
WHY CHOOSE LIBERTY
- 10 Years of knowledge and expertise in traffic management and hire industry
- High Quality, safe and reliable equipment
- Free, No obligation quotes
- Competitive client focused quoting
- Friendly and professional service.
- Simple and easy to order equipment and manage your hire.
- Clear Invoicing – which ultimately saves you time!
- 24 hour service/support – somebody will ALWAYS answer your calls!
- Easy to understand invoicing. (Weekly and Monthly available)
- “Pay as you go” offers available for equipment stored with you!
- No hidden costs!
- You will deal with the same person every time you call!
- Committment to the environment and sustainability
MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR
“Working with our clients is important, we understand that at times we will need to work outside the usual scope to help our clients succeed but if we work together I am sure we can build a business relationship that will benefit both parties”
Richie Heathcote – Director.
HOW WE SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY